Aurora Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aurora Gaming, we are a multi-server group who enjoys fun and enthusiastic members! We range from TF2 to garry's mod moving all the way to Black ops and minecraft. Enjoy yourself in this group and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» What plugin do we use?
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:22 am by Wraivyn

» connection refused>?
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:07 am by Spartan

» ? Why/WHat happened?
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:05 am by Spartan

» HELP I THINK POSSIBLE GRIEFER,SPARTAN READ IMMEDIATLY.
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:03 am by Spartan

» Current map
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 am by Spartan

» Spartan, whats going on with the Minecraft server?
? Why/WHat happened? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 am by 2003waffles

» the new sounds..
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm by sethja8

» 'Blockland' The game where you build stuff :3
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:55 pm by sethja8

» whats your favorite movie?
? Why/WHat happened? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 pm by sethja8

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

? Why/WHat happened?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aarontaichew
New guy
New guy

? Why/WHat happened? Empty
PostSubject: ? Why/WHat happened?   ? Why/WHat happened? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 pm

JLakay423, goes on to see Chapele111 dancing on WolfPack faction's territory that was completely griefed, then tries to hit him. JLakay retaliates and hits him back enough to kill him. he then states. "I'll Ban You." to him and minutes later gets him kicked/banned from the server, with the banned message saying, " I Told You So."

Jlakay messages me on Skype, asking me if i can go on to check out what happened. I hop on the server, seeing myself on top of diamond blocks maybe 20-30 blocks high, checking who was on. i try to get into the house i set my /Home at and was almost killed. i warp to survival and moments later i see myself at the connection lost screen with a banned message saying "U Shuck"

Trying to get on again, but both me and jlakay gets a message saying "The Ban Hammer has Spoken."

With alot of people on the server knows how much time/effect my faction, WolfPack, has taken to make the city/town/faction home, tht we built. (those who dont know, people who see the town more or less says we built in creative, tho we cant go into creative.

anyway, is there anything else we can do to restore what we have built/ get back on the server??
Back to top Go down
Nitropacked
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ? Why/WHat happened?   ? Why/WHat happened? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Working on this now. I pray that Spartan has backed up our map. If not, I will personally work to build plethoras of new material. You two will be unbanned within 5 minutes of this message. The hacker has since been de-opped, banned, and IP banned.

EDIT: I wish to further state that, had Spartan heeded my warnings about Op to Op banning, this would not have happened. At least I could've battled with him as an equal.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Admin
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: ? Why/WHat happened?   ? Why/WHat happened? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:05 am

Everything is fixed, there can be no more hackers, at all. I have done a lot more to sevure down the server.
Back to top Go down
https://auroragaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? Why/WHat happened?   ? Why/WHat happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

? Why/WHat happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Gaming :: Random Talk :: Servers-
Jump to: